8 Fun Ways To Exercise
So, I’m sure you know all about the benefits of exercising but even with all the information out there about these benefits people still, find it difficult to exercises regularly. If you’re reading this post you’re looking for ways to having fun while exercising.
I love to exercise! It’s a huge part of my life because it supports other areas of my life, but I didn’t always exercise, my perception of exercising was that it was hard and intense and sometimes painful… and when you described it this way, who wants to make time to exercise.
But really, exercising can be very fun. It can also be rewarding and satisfying.
Here are My 8 Fun Ways to Exercise
1. Dancing – This is one of my favorite ways to get exercise. With dancing, you get a full body workout, an amazing stress reliever, and a great distraction. You can stop thinking, listen to music and move your body. Dancing at home in front of the mirror or going to a dance class is a great way to start.
2. Yoga – I practice yoga 1-2 times a week and I use it to maintain my flexibility, balance my energies, and improve my core strength. Yoga can be relaxing and therapeutic or intense and cardio based. A great added bonus is it will build your body and as well as strengthen your mind.
3. Swimming – Pools aren’t just for a summertime social hangout, you can get a killer exercise from swimming. I’ve done some aquatic classes at the gym and I’ve had fun at them. Get yourself a noodle and a bathing suit and hit your pool.
4. Bike Riding – Whether you’re cruising the park or cycling up a mountain, bicycling is a cardio favorite. You can go for a bike ride alone or with a friend, ride in your town, or a biking trail. Bike riding is easy on the body, so no matter what your age is, you can ride a bike and feel youthful with the breeze hitting your face.
5. Sex – Having sex regularly is a magnificent form of cardio. Some advice, start with foreplay, then go for trying multiple positions. There are some positions out there that are very adventurous and a great workout.
6. Team Sports – Join a local softball or basketball team, it’s a great way to be physical, increase your confidence and meet new friends.
7. Hire a Personal Trainer – Eye candy, Inspiration, and Motivation all wrapped up in one cool individual. As humans, we want what we see and reach goals even faster with visual “aids”. So if you find your PT attractive, this is a bonus. Just human psychology.
8. Walking With Music – I love putting on my headphones, turning on some good jams, and walking into the sunset. It can be a peaceful walk or an invigoring one. Great places to go for a walk are the park, hiking trails, boardwalks, or beaches. It’s important to wear walking shoes, it will give your body a nice balance.
Aim t0 get 40- 60 mins of these fun exercises 3-4 times a week. Mixing them up is a wonderful way to never get bored. Exercise is fun and even when it’s challenging the rewards gained are enjoyable. Hope you enjoyed reading about fun ways to exercise.
Blessings on your journey to living your best life.