Here Are My 7 Top Favorite Natural Sleep Remedies. I have used everything except valerian root.
1. Lavender – An awesome plant yes, and it smells amazing, not to mention the calming effect it has. Using lavender in your bath, or in an oil diffuser, is aromatherapy at its best. You can find Lavender anywhere because of how popular this scent has become.
2. Melatonin – you can get this at any grocery store. Comes in a pill form, it helps to slow down your brain signals needed for rested sleep.
3. Valerian Root – Comes from Asia, this herb is used to help anxiety, depression, insomnia, and menopause. Consult your doctor before trying this herb.
4. Warm Milk – this does really help and add some honey because honey is very soothing. Drink this while you put your feet up.
5. Deep Rhymicatic Breathing – Breathing deeply allows your stress levels to come down and creates a euphoric feeling that is comforting.
6. Meditation – I absolutely love listening to guided meditations on youtube, you can just do a short 10-minute sleep prep, guided meditation, or a long 8-hour sleep hypnosis video. Guided meditations are perfect for those who need more help in quieting their mind.
7. Taking A Warm Bath – A classic sleep aid and natural remedy. A warm bath before going to sleep relaxes your muscles, preparing you for a good night’s sleep.
Hope You Guys Give These Are Try…..
Because a lot of us are now into healthy natural cures, I would suggest trying these tips. We live in a society where we have demanding careers and responsibilities, we’re getting the best sleep is HIGHLY recommended. This can lead to living a healthier life.
NO ONE likes waking up sluggish or not being able to enjoy the relaxation and comfort that sleep provides us with. We all want to be refreshed and recharged to take on anything that comes our way. Natural sleep remedies complement our bodies. The environmental healings mentioned above are also cost-efficient and can cost less than a box of ZZZQuil or other OTC prescriptions.